SALES ASSOCIATE / FRAGRANCE MIXER
Reggie Hathorn is looking for a part time sales associate to be a part of the Chicago sales team. This position is critically important to the overall image and growth of the company. This role reports to the store manager.
The job of a sales associate involves selling, restocking and merchandising. Excellent customer service is our goal and the sales associate is our means of achieving it. The sales associate is responsible for greeting and assisting the customers as well as maintaining the appearance of the store and the merchandise. The job also involves register responsibility, administrative duties, as well as product mixing duties. Being the last representative of our store that the customer sees before leaving, the sales associate must be friendly and energetic as well as swift to ensure customer satisfaction.
You own this if you have…
- Enthusiasm and a sense of adventure, see the glass as half full
- Accountability, initiative and a high level of ownership
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- A calm head in a busy retail environment
- Solid math, verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
Location:Reggie Hathorn Chicago
900 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
Send your resume to: