SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICY
If your order was shipped via USPS…..
- In some instances, packages remain in “pre-shipment” for the term of its journey to you. This means the item may arrive at your door while tracking on the USPS interface is still pending. We have spoken to USPS staff personally and have been told, in the interest of moving packages along faster, some facilities forego scanning.
- We are not able to view any more tracking information beyond what USPS & UPS communicate on their tracking interface. UPS has been more diligent in communicating when an item is delayed which we are grateful for.
- If you are concerned that your package may be lost, please email us directly to troubleshoot. We will do our best to try to help you.
- USPS 2-3 Priority Shipping: Usually 1-3 business days after an order is placed (currently suspended)
- Orders that qualify for free ground shipping will be shipped via UPS Ground.
- If you have ordered multiple items and one of them is on pre-order, please note that your entire order will ship once the pre-ordered item is in stock which could be 2-3 weeks.
- Please double-check that your shipping information is correct at checkout. At this time, we are limited in our ability to make changes to an order once it has been placed, however, if we are able to make updates on your behalf, please note that these changes will not be reflected in your shipping confirmation email.
- Once shipped, an order's tracking information is outside of our control, and as much as we'd like to be there, final delivery is out of our hands. We cannot replace missing or stolen packages. We offer ROUTE package protection at checkout, so if your package is stolen, lost or damaged, you are fully insured.
- You should receive a shipping notification with tracking information once your order leaves our fulfillment center.
We are excited to announce our partnership with ROUTE package protection services. This allows our valued customers premium order protection, automated approvals and seamless claim resolution on lost, stolen and damaged packages.
Have a claim? Simply click here > https://claims.route.com/
- Best-in-class Insurance
- Package Tracking
- Seamless Claim Resolution
- Automated Approvals
- Refund or Replacement Options
- Self-service claim processing
We will collect and remit sales tax for states as required by law. We do not impose sales tax on orders shipped to states that we do not have a nexus.INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
We offer international shipping!!REFUNDS + EXCHANGES
At the Reggie Hathorn LLC., all of our products are carefully inspected before they are shipped. Due to the nature of our products, used candles cannot be returned or refunded. However, we will replace or refund products damaged during shipment if photographic proof of damage is submitted to us within 7 days of delivery.
You may return your unused product within 14 days of purchase. The buyer is responsible for shipping cost on all return items. We do not do exchanges at this time.
In the event the package is damaged during shipping you may return your unused candle(s) for a full refund of your purchase price, less shipping and handling within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com for further details.
CANDLE MAKING CLASS CANCELLATION/ REFUND POLICY
Refunds are only allowed within 24 hours of your purchase, if your class is not within the same 24 hours. Cancellations within 24 hours of a class is non-refundable, yet eligible for rescheduling and a store credit.
In the event you need to cancel an upcoming candle making class, we will reschedule your class for a later date, offer a gift certificate or issue you a store credit in the amount of your initial spend. Items purchased from store credits from a cancellation of candle making classes cannot be returned for a refund.